To participate in Sunset Zoo's Classes and Camps, parents/guardians must complete a permission form packet for each participating youth. Permission Forms associated with the activity a child is enrolled in MUST be completed prior to participation. Submitting completed forms prior to first day of participation will greatly expedite your drop off experience.
Links to Download Required Forms for Specific Programs
- School & Summer Safari Camp Permission Forms Forms for Adventure Camp at Sunset Zoo are the same as Sunset Zoo's Summer Camp programs. However, Sunset Zoo updated its license with the Kansas Department of Health and Environment, so all enrollees will be required to complete a new set of permission forms. Please note, these forms are NOT the same at the Flint Hills Discovery Center.
- Guidelines for Exclusion are provided by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment to instruct programs on when children must be excluded due to an illness. This is provided for your information. We also recommend all families review the COVID-19 symptoms each day with their child before dropping off at camp. If they have any symptoms for COVID-19, you need to get clearance from your healthcare provider before drop off.
- COVID Flowchart is a guide for families to navigate current recommendations regarding what to do if someone tests positive for COVID-19 or is identified as a close contact.
- School Safari Camp Handbook This camp handbook covers drop-off and pick-up procedures, behavior expectations, inclement weather, illnesses, etc.
- Summer Camp Handbook This camp handbook covers drop-off and pick-up procedures, behavior expectations, inclement weather, illnesses, etc.
- Summer Camp FAQ