Sign Up to Be a CANDY SPONSOR for Spooktacular 2020
Showcase your services to 1,300 members of the community. Each night will be limited to 240 guests October 22-25.
Sunset Zoo’s annual trick-or-treat extravaganza, SPOOKtacular, is a favorite among local families.
Due to COVID-19 Trick or Treating will be different this year.
We still want families to have a safe and enjoyable time. We will be encouraging costumes, fun, and social distancing.
Treat bags will be given to guests as the depart the zoo this year full of candy and hopefully treats and messages from you!
2020 Event Dates & Times
Thursday, October 22 - Tuesday, October 27 | Open 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 Each DayThe Zoo will be open until 3 p.m. each day. Re-entry for Spooktacular will be required with a pre-purchased ticket.
What's included/involved in being a candy sponsor?
- We will not have stations this year but do encourage you to provide the guests with a message or item of your choice. We will supply a pre-package candy goodie bag.
- We encourage you to share brochures, giveaways, etc. to promote your organization. Just remember, handing out candy is number one priority for SPOOKtacular.
- If you can please provide your items by Friday, October 15 in order to stuff the bags or make prior arrangements with Sunset Zoo.
What promotional perks do candy sponsors receive?
- Showcase your business to over 1,300 over the 5 day event.
- Company logo listed on the SPOOKtacular advertising in the Zoo.
- Social media mentions leading up to the event on the Zoo’s Facebook (13,000+ likes) and twitter (2,000+ followers) accounts.
- Company name included in event press release and other event marketing materials as space allows.
Candy Booth Fees
We offer several registration levels depending on your availability over the five-day event. Sponsor fees allow us to purchase candy in bulk and leverage the best prices.
- $100 | Candy sponsor
- $500 | Premier Sponsor and highlighted to all guests
- Donation of your choice
How To Register
Sunset Zoo / SPOOKtacular 2020
2333 Oak Street
Manhattan, KS 66502
Or email Melissa Kirkwood, Marketing and Development Officer
Or fax it to: 785.587.2730
Questions?Contact the Zoo's Marketing Team and they'll be happy to provide you with all the SPOOKtacular details!
Melissa Kirkwood, Marketing and Development Officer
Email Melissa | 785.587.2737